Sunday, April 8, 2018

Cleft Clinic

We had our annual cleft clinic appointment recently. Overall it was a good visit. 
I love this appointment because they have a speech therapist come in who is amazing and is my rock when it comes to Addy's speech. She always gives me a big comforting hug and for that 30 seconds, I know we are not alone in this journey. I have to brag and tell you I got a big ole' pat on the back. She thanked me for everything we are doing for Addy. That was so comforting to know we are literally doing every single thing we can for her. She is currently receiving 75 minutes per week of speech.  
It's coming. I notice a change in her every day. 

Both girls have appointments for X-rays with the Oral Surgeon. They want to check Ava's bone graft and see how far out we are on Addy's bone graft. 
Stay tuned!

We played hooky the rest of the day and took a visit to the King! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!