Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Chinese New Year -- School Style

 Friday started a five day weekend for me! 
First up was lunch with my girlies! 
I called Nana last minute and invited her along. 
We took Subway to the girls and had so much fun. 
My favorites conversation took place with Ashton from Addy's class. 
Ashton: I like China. I don't like Chinese food. But I like Kung Fu. 
Ha!


I took Nana back to work and headed to Addy Grace's class. 
I got to spend the next hour talking to them about the New Year, about China, and making dragon masks with them!


Next up was Ava Kate's class. 
Ava was able to show off her chopstick skills to her friends. 



I enjoy this time so much with my kids. 
Ten years ago, China was a country to me. 
Now, it's brought me the most amazing joys of my life and I absolutely love learning and sharing their culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!