Sunday, July 23, 2017

Camping at Manapago

We spent last weekend at my friend, Shannon's, lake house. She has a home at Manapago campground in Indiana. We loaded up the bikes and headed to Indiana for the weekend! 

We got in on Friday night and just chilled around the fire. This little one is a pyromaniac. She freaked me out all weekend!

We woke up Saturday morning and had breakfast with Batman. It was superhero weekend so they had a little parade and donuts. 


Both of my girlies won raffle prizes!


After breakfast we headed out on the Shannon and Brian's boat and docked at the sand bar. 
We spent all afternoon swimming and having fun! Well, maybe I read a little. 








We went back to shore and I helped carry stuff back to the house. While John went back out with the girls on another friends boat and went tubing! 



The girls had a blast!! And I enjoyed my quiet time. 
We finished on the weekend with a sunset swim at the beach.


We had a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to go back again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!