Monday, May 1, 2017

Vermont - Day 3 {Happy Easter!}

The girls had us up at 6:30 Easter morning! 
They were super excited about their Hatchimals. We spent about an hour loving on them and watching them hatch. It was super cute and the girls loved them! They are still playing with them!



We got dressed and went out for lunch at a nice restaurant right on the river. It was so warm! 
Will decided to stay and go out to lunch with us. I'm glad he was able to spend the holiday with some family. 





When we got back to Ashley's, Addy kept complaining about how itchy she was. I took her shirt off and she was completely broken out in a rash all over her chest. I took pictures and sent it to Mama Heather and Mama Katie. They thought poison ivy. I sent the pictures to my mom and Grandma. They also thought poison ivy. But her symptoms seemed to stop but she still had the bumps. Anyhow, fast forward to about a week later at Addy's well check. I showed the pictures to our Dr. Guess what my little Addycakes had in Vermont with snow on the ground?
Heat rash. Only Addycakes. 
We had a wonderful day with Ashley and Brody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!