Friday, October 2, 2015

#houghtalinggirls

Sweet, happy Addy

Would you believe me if I told you had a 102 temp in this pic?

A sweet note from Ava's amazing teacher!

A little FaceTime with Ella and Roz. Ava wanted no part of it because she was mad because she wasn't invited. Ha!

One of my new favs! Framable, for sure!

Another lunch with Ava Kate

Valuable lessons with the neighbors on arm wrestling

When you shop with Addy

Hello, Friday!

Friday Night Lights!

Ice cream fun with the neighbors!

Starting her own band!

Flying with Daddy!

My little cop

Mommy found her favorite candy from China at the Asian Market. She was soon excited!

Roofing training for Mommy!

I snuck away to the pumpkin farm to get stuff to decorate the porch. And...had an awesome donut!

We caught up with Ava Berlincourt at the outdoor movie at the YMCA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!