Saturday, September 5, 2015

#houghtalinggirls

We are in the full swing of school, schedules, and homework. Ava is doing really well. She isn't loving how much work needs to be done. I'm not sure what she thought school was for! Her biggest struggle is Math. She just needs confidence in herself. She goes in so nervous but always ends up with an awesome grade! She has had two spelling tests and got a 100% on both! So proud of my girl! 

We got the pleasure of stopping (very quickly) and meeting our new friends Jia and Eden. Jia has been in her forever home for about a month now. Addy is missing from the picture because she was too interested in the contents of the garage. Ha! 

We had a bit of cooler weather this past week and I didn't check before we left the house. So Addy had to sport what I had in the car. Even if it says Ava on the back. 

I took a "work from home" day and surprised Ava Kate at lunch at school. I didn't even let on that this was a plan. The surprise on her face will make me a happy person for the rest of my time. 

One of the awesome spelling tests!!

Grocery shopping is so much better when you find things like this. Addy carried this box around all day. No joke. 

#Shareacoke with my SIS!!

This girls. This is a common look around our house. 

Practicing her skills with the church kids!

I had to do some work one night after dinner. And my mini me decided to pull out the little notebook and work herself. 

And we had to send Holly off to college. We knew all summer it was coming but I wasn't ready. She is only an hour away so I definitely see visits in our future!

 Friday night dinner out and we let Ava Kate pick. So Famous Daves BBQ it was. I had french fries. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!