Monday, June 8, 2015

Soccer Slumber Party

Most of my friends and family know that I tend to take on too much. I never say no. I have to go to everything we are invited to. I know. It catches up to me sometimes and I need to take a day to lock myself in house and I'm rejuvenated! I do enjoy all things social. Again, a surprise. Right?

So...this will all make sense now. As you know I coached Ava's soccer team this year. Well, our last game was cancelled due to weather. And I know I will get a new team in the fall.  I wanted to say goodbye to them, so I invited the team and their families over for a swim party and a cookout.


As the party was wrapping up, it was very clear these girls were not ready for it to end. Which started the "Can they spend the night?" And what do I say? "Of course."

Smores, dress up, and a very late night (3:30 am) followed. 



It carried over to the next morning for one last swim before everyone went home. 


I'll miss you girls!! Thanks for being a great team! 
PS -- I was exhausted the next day. But the girls had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!