Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas Decorating!!


We spent out Black Friday in our PJ's all day and decorating for Christmas. We never got dressed and took long naps. It was perfect. This year I let the girls put the ornaments on the tree. And then I spent the next half hour spreading them out! Haha!




Some of my favorite ornaments. These were purchased on Shamian Island in Guangzhou, China. There is a little shop that sells these dolls and ornaments for each province in China. We purchased Ava's in 2010 when we adopted her so I made sure we made our way back this year to get Addy's. I love them! And I bought the doll sizes, too!

It was so exciting to hang four stockings this year!

Even as a grown up, I get all excited when it's dark outside and the tree is lit up! 

And while I stayed in the warmth of the house, these crazies got in the hot tub for a bit!

The Houghtaling's are officially ready for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!