Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Busy Day!

Whew, Monday was soooo busy! Shout out to stay at home Mama's! I have NO clue how you do this everyday. A day in the life of the Houghtaling's. 

8:00 - Alarm goes off. Yes, the alarm at 8. We have been sleeping in. Get Ava up and dressed. 
8:30 - Out the door to take Ava to school. 
9:15 - Back home to get a couple of loads of laundry done and general pickup 
10:30 - Wake Addy up. Seriously. 
10:45 - Finally getting her going, breakfast/snack, tub and dressed 
11:30 - Out the door to pick up Ava from school
12:00 - Drop Ava off to soccer camp
12:15 - Bay Park for Addycakes blood draw. Poor girl. They had to poke her twice, but they made up for it by giving her 4 suckers!

2:00 - Bank
2:15 - Back to soccer camp to finish watching Ava for the last 45 minutes. She was so cute!! And Good!

3:00 -- Head to the salon for my OVERDUE hair appt. Since I walked in there with bed head. While we are there both girls were pampered by Laura and Addy got her nails painted for the first time!



4:00 - John picks up the girls so I can enjoy the last of my hair appt in peace
5:00 - Home and start dinner. Now, it was pre made by Amy and I just had to put it in the oven. Which was good since I still had to clean the Cheerio's off the floor from breakfast. John was outside with the girls swimming or should we call it an acrobat show?


6:00 - Eat dinner and clean up
7:00 - Sit down for the first time all day 

How do people do this everyday?? Haha! I truly am enjoying my time home but my house is messier, laundry is piled up. and I haven't looked at a calendar. But I get lots of snuggles, kisses, and hugs from two sweet little girls! And that makes everything right in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!