Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Fresh Beat Band

Tonight I took Ava and Jordyn to see The Fresh Beat Band at the Toledo Zoo!
It was a great show! It started at 6:00, which was kind of a pain in the beginning but was totally beneficial when the show wrapped up at 7:30!!
There was lots of singing, dancing, and clapping! And Fresh Beat Band did alot of it too!! We saw Jada and lots of other friends, too!
I had a small overwhelming moment at the concert. I was just so happy to be able to take her to this concert and seeing how much she loved it! I am just so proud of her and how far she has come.
To see this look on her face when they took the stage...
It was like she couldn't believe it was real! LOVE.
I would say it was a pretty successful night. T-shirts, flashlights, beautiful weather, and popcorn??
Who could ask for anything more??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!