Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Date Night

John whisked me away Saturday for an overnight date night! It was hard for me at first because I hate to leave my girl. But she was absolutely fine and I'm sure she didn't care that we were gone. That's what Nana's are for, right??? Anyhow, we headed to Dearborn, MI and went to The Henry Ford Museum. It was so flippin' cool!!! I loved it!! And the best part was the Titantic exhibit. We weren't allowed to take pictures in there, but if you ever have the opportunity I suggest it!!

The chair Lincoln was sitting in when he was shot

The car Kennedy was riding in when he was shot


At the beginning of the Titantic exhibit, they give you a "ticket". At the end, they have signs up and you get to see if you survived.

John and I both survived!!!! LOL!

After the museum, we went back and took naps. I may have slept for 3 hours. :) We got up and went out to dinner. It was so nice!

After dinner we went back to the room and I think I was asleep in about 15 mins and slept for 11 hours. Think I needed it?? John kept asking me if I was ok. I don't sleep well normally and with Ava's issues, I tend to lack sleep alot. I guess I got caught up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls