Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ava


I created this blog so I can share with our family and friends the sheer joy and happiness that we are feeling and will only continue to grow!!



We received "THE CALL" on March 24, 2010 around 11pm. I was sound asleep and heard that phone ringing, I could hardly function enough to get my ear plugs out! After a 45 minute call going over all of the documention they received from China, we barely slept the rest of the night.

The next day I made a Dr. appt to go over all of her medical records. The Dr. told us she was healthy, just a little underweight. Which we expected anyway. I called the agency immediately following the appointment to "accept" our referral. After a couple of weeks, we received our online approval and were able to share it with the world!! So here she is...

John and I would like you to meet our daughter, Ava Katherine Houghtaling. Born July 21, 2008 in Shanghai, China.

Even though we haven't met her, we love her beyond words.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls