Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Lights Before Christmas!

Tonight I took Ava, Olivia, Morgan, and Emily to the zoo to see the Christmas lights. It was something that I've been wanting to do and looking at the weather, tonight seemed to be the best. And I think that 50% of Toledo had the same idea. I'm thinking the other 50% were at the mall...:)

First we went to Marco's for dinner and split a big yummy cheese pizza! After dinner we headed to the zoo. Let me just tell you...AVA LOVED IT!! She was dancing and clapping and kept saying "pitty, Mama!" It was worth the long walk from the parking lot, the cold noses, the random people stopping in front of you...just to hear her say "pitty"! I love her so much! And I think she was asleep before we even were out of the parking lot. Bless her little heart!







Everyone was a little tired on the way home...



Have a great one!!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!