Saturday, January 4, 2020

Sleepover!

So...the mama's had talked about a possible side trip to Chicago over Christmas Break. 
But then everything happened with my dad and I just couldn't leave town. 
The girls needed to see each other (because they think they need to everyday) so we did a staycation at our house. I mean we have a hot tub! 

We have a gorgeous living room with comfy furniture but we all squeezed into the She Shed. 

The next day I was heading the hospital with fingers crossed of a release for my dad so Katie offered to take the girls. Sadly, Aunt Leigh (Katie's sister) was in the hospital too, so they all went to go visit her! The girls were so glad to see Mimi and I think the feeling was mutual. 

Aunt Leigh was pretty stoked too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!