Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Merry Christmas 2019!!!

The girls slept until 7:30!!! 
They had asked how early they could get up and we asked for 6:30. 
Bonus!

I loved this tag from Addy!

We headed up to the hospital to see my Dad in the morning. 
He was in pretty sad spirits so we took him his gift. 

Tracy and my Mom hosted Christmas this year! It ended up working out so well, with everything happening with my Dad. It took the stress away. 
We headed to Tracy's and it was 60 degrees. 
So...family photos outside!








Emily loved her new gift!

We're going on a cruise!

Playing outside and Facetiming Roz. 

Cousins!!!


It was a great day!!! 
We ended the evening back up at the hospital and took my dad a plate of food. 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!