Monday, January 13, 2020

Day O' Sports in Comet Nation

Our Saturday was started at The New Year Classic cheer competition with Addy! 
She is so cute and so good!
Her squad, Comet Inspire, placed 2nd! 



This is Luke. He is her BFF from school. 
His older sister was cheering so these kiddos hung out for most of the competition and then I found this selfie on my phone and I just about melted. 

After awards, we were off to basketball for Ava. 
Her team played Rossford and they won 34-12. She had 4 points!

These girls, along with a couple others are going to dominate Comet sports in high school. 
So athletic. 

This girl and I snuggled through most of the game where she told me no less than 25 times that she loved me and I was her favorite girl. Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!