Saturday, January 4, 2020

New Years Eve 2019!

The day started out on a positive note! 
We finally received approval to get my Dad moved to a Rehab Facility!! 
Whoop!! 
It set the mood for the day because we had a great time! 
We had reservations at Nagoya and the Millner family joined us. 

Addy and Ella

Amy and I -- 30+ years of friendship

The hubby's 



Our favorite neighbor was working!! Holly!

This kid and her sushi...not a cheap habit. 

I freaking love this photo!! Addy was so into catching that chicken!


After dinner, we said goodbye to the Millner's and we headed to a local hotel for the night!


The girls indulged in a few hours of swimming. 



We headed back to the room and chilled. I couldn't last. I was so tired. 
Neither could John. He woke up about 11:50 to use the bathroom and the girls were up partying! Ha!
Going strong and drinking sparkling grape juice! 
They woke up up with about 30 seconds to go. 
We all kissed and heading back to sleep. Ha!

That's a wrap on 2019! 
It was a great year for the most part and ended sad with my Dad. 
But we are on the upswing and looking forward to 2020!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!