Ava's actual birthday was on Sunday. Ava chose Curious George this year! We made it super fun!!
To say we celebrated Friday - Monday would be accurate. Parties, cakes, cookies, Build A Bear, swimming, presents, Chuck E Cheese! We had a blast. Beware, picture overload!!!
Dear Ava,
I hope you had a fantastic birthday! I love you with all my heart! You amaze me every day!! How are you 5 years old? You make sure we know, too. You woke up this morning and said "Don't forget, I'm 5!' LOL!
I love you baby!!!
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A couple of weeks ago, we gathered with our FCC friends for our annual Panda's play session. But this time, Mama Katie brought a map an...
-
This past Saturday was Cheer For A Cure! This is the big cheer competition that Genoa Schools host for surrounding teams. Because it...
-
We do. We spent a fun morning with our Panda's group decorating and packing bags for local foster families. One of our awesome mama...
What an awesome birthday celebration for one amazing little lady! Happy Birthday, Sweet Ava!
ReplyDelete