Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1st Day of Daycare

Everyday Ava amazes me! I thought today was going to be this horrible traumatic experience. Well, it started that way...FOR ME! I never thought I would miss that little girl so much! Today was her first day of daycare. And though she cried when I left, I found out later she cried for maybe a minute after I was gone. So the call to John sobbing on the phone because I didn't want to leave her wasn't needed. She was fine. Way more than I was. When I picked her up after lunch she was so happy and loving and was showing off a little in the room doing her little happy dance. I'm so happy it went well and she enjoyed herself. Let's pray tomorrow goes just as well.

I was trying so hard to get a picture of her and I this morning. I'm always the picture taker so I have few with her. This was the best one I got...she is so cute in this picture!!

First Day of Daycare!!

Tonight, Daddy made spaghetti for dinner. Here is the after picture. And of course with her so upset because dinner was over...

Also, my friend Lisa had a Thirty One party tonight so Ava stayed with Daddy. But not only that, my friend Amy brought over her two little ones to stay with John so that we could all go to the party.

Ava and Evan

Ava and Ella (love this!)


Have a great one!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava










No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!