Saturday, December 21, 2013

Confessional Friday -- One Day Late

1. So I confess I'm a day late. Yesterday was so busy!!! Whew...

2. I confess that we took a three hour family nap today. And it was awesome! 

3. I confess that almost this entire season every time I type Santa, I type Sara. Including this time. Ha!

4. I confess one of my pet peeves this season is Christmas lights. I like them but let's put them up nicely. If you buy the net lights for your bushes, please separate them. I think I'm too OCD for this thing. They don't match, they aren't even. I know. I'm crazy. 

5. I confess that I was pretty bummed when my last day of Sirius radio that Ava had to watch a movie in the car. I just wanted a little more 90's on 9. Oh, well. It is over. And I miss it. 

6. I confess that I am in love with our new Christmas decoration. 

7. I confess that I cannot wait for 11:17 tonight. That's the time that the flight from Fort Lauderdale will land in Detroit. Which is carrying my brother!!!

Tis the season!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!