Houghtaling Girls
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Not too much going on...
Things have been quiet in our neck of the woods lately. Since I don't have too many stories to share, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pics from the last couple of weeks.
Enjoy!!
Hope you are having a good week!!
Love,
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Tree Hill Tour
Roots
A couple of weeks ago, we gathered with our FCC friends for our annual Panda's play session. But this time, Mama Katie brought a map an...
Cheer For A CURE!
This past Saturday was Cheer For A Cure! This is the big cheer competition that Genoa Schools host for surrounding teams. Because it...
FCC Cares
We do. We spent a fun morning with our Panda's group decorating and packing bags for local foster families. One of our awesome mama...
No comments:
Post a Comment