Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cousins!!

Tonight, my cousin Lisa brought over Olivia and Morgan to play with Ava. Let me tell you how much these girls anticipated Ava coming home. They always asked and carried around pictures of her. Well, when we first got home from China, Ava wasn't as receptive as I'm sure they were hoping for. She definitely took some time to warm up.

Well, that all changed tonight!! She had a blast playing with them!! Lisa and I were thankful that they were tiring each other out! :) They ran the circle in our house, tickled each other, and played with the kitchen set. I'm so glad that Ava turned the corner. Here are some pictures to enjoy!





But I have to tell you a cute Morgan story. She is the younger one with the dark hair. While we were in China, we skyped with them daily along with my mom and other family members. Well, one night after skyping with them, Lisa noticed that my mom was also logged into Skype, so she "called" her. So they chatted for a few minutes with Morgan by Lisa's side. Morgan said to my mom "Aunt Bobbie, I have a question. Are you in China, too?" Haha!! So cute!! She probably thinks anyone on Skype is in China! Love those girls!!
Have a great one!
Love,
John, Sara, and Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!