Wednesday, September 25, 2024

First Day of School! {7th Grade, Sophomore and a Senior}

Just like...it's Back to School. 
While summer isn't officially over, it definitely feels like it. 
We knew the school year was going to mean crazy schedules and yep, that's exactly what we have. 
It's been a great start! 

All of the girls have started strong and we are so incredibly proud of them and their commitment to their academics. 

Addycakes started 7th Grade!

Lisa started 12th Grade!

Ava started 10th Grade!


Kelly came over to wish them well!


But this part. I was fine until this part.
Ava drove everyone to school! 
No more drop offs or pickups. 

Then I realized how sad that actually was. It's actually affected more than I thought it would 
It's good, but its hard. 

My favorite comparisons each year. 
Kindergarten > Current Grade.

"Can I just hold it up?" - Ava Kate 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

7th Grade Volleyball 2024