Monday, September 30, 2024

Fall Sports 2024

We are in the midst of our busiest season! 

And I couldn't love it more. Sure, I'm tired. Sure, sometimes I wish we were all eating dinner at the same time. But my girls are doing what they love and I'm here for it! 

Addy is pulling double duty with Football Cheer and Volleyball. 

She is doing so well at both. I'm so proud of her commitment and prioritizing her life. This is a huge step for her! 



Ava, of course, is killing it on the soccer field! They are currently in 1st place and this week will show alot of how the standing will fall. We need three things to happen to win the NBC. We accomplished the first, this week we need the second and third to happen. More updates soon!!


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7th Grade Volleyball 2024