Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!

My sweet, sweet Addycakes turned 13! 
This is a milestone birthday so I wanted to celebrate BIG! But she had other plans. She just wanted a small sleepover with a Wonka watch party. 

I decided to do a little extra on the decorations. I bought these marquee numbers, which were awful to put together. So I called in reinforcements. 

They did a great job even though they put the lights in backwards. 


The day of the party arrived and my teenager was READY!!



Her cake. It was perfect. 

We set them up in the garage to eat. 
She wanted a nacho table!


All set!

Such a great group of girls! ZERO drama. 
It was so nice!!







When either of my girls have a sleepover, my most favorite photos are the next morning. 
I love how they are sleeping! 



A little pancakes and basketball before they were on their way! 
It was a very successful party! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!