Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Family

I still can't believe she's gone. 
I have good days and bad days. 
Yesterday was a bad day. 
She is so pretty. 

I want to use this post just to remember things. 
Everything was a blur. 

I am so fortunate to work for Owens Corning. 
They were amazing during the few weeks that my Grandma was sick and they allowed me to work from hospice. This was a huge benefit for our family. This allowed someone to always be with her and let others work their jobs. I was relieved in the evenings so I could go home to be with my girls. 
It was a true blessing. 


When you both visit Grandma on College Game Day!

Nate and I grabbed a pickle pizza for dinner one night. I dropped it walking to the car!!!
Hahaha!! Nate kept saying "You had one job!" 
Ha!!!


I have to give a shoutout to Shelby! 
At the last minute, she stepped in and spent the evening with the girls. 
This allowed John to go to work and I was able to be with my Grandma during her final breaths. 
I'm forever grateful. 


In true Grandma fashion, she timed everything perfectly. 
The first soccer game after her passing was Ava vs. Jordyn. 
This was a great time for the family to come and watch these 2 battle it on the field. 
Genoa took the W and we had a great cheering section!





We went to the grocery to get food for dinner during poster making. 
Take her to the store. She does the heavy lifting. 


Plus I got to spend some time with this munchkin. 


Liv made Grandma's cookies for the funeral luncheon. 
It was so bittersweet. 


All of the Grands and Greats in one place???
Photos are a must!! 



Thank you to our friends. 
Our hearts are fuller, our house smells sweeter with the flowers and we are eternally grateful. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!