About a year ago, I was up late one night reading blog posts (shocker, I know). Anyhow one of the blogs that I started stalking that night belonged to The Murphy Family. They are a family from South Florida, Delray Beach to be exact. Which is where Nate was living at the time. So I was immediately interested. And then I started to read and fell in love with this family. Lisa and Jimmy are parents to Madi, 7, Daniel, who is celebrating in heaven, and Charlie, 3. Lisa and I connected through Yahoo and then became friends on Facebook. We have stayed connected and I contacted her when I knew we where going to be in the area. We made arrangements to meet for dinner. I was so excited!! I made sure they brought the kids because I had to meet them. I'm so glad we made this connection. We have made lifelong friends!!!
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A couple of weeks ago, we gathered with our FCC friends for our annual Panda's play session. But this time, Mama Katie brought a map an...
-
This past Saturday was Cheer For A Cure! This is the big cheer competition that Genoa Schools host for surrounding teams. Because it...
-
We do. We spent a fun morning with our Panda's group decorating and packing bags for local foster families. One of our awesome mama...
Happy Mother's Day, Sara! Your beautiful post made me cry!!! Thank you so much, friend!! Funny...I promised the kids that I wouldn't get on the computer today, but Jimmy needed to get on for business, and I happened to see this:)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys:)
Lisa & family