Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Friday!!!!

Let's confess...

1. OK. One sad confession. I promise. I miss my dog. I really miss my dog. The freedom is a little nice but I miss my puppy kisses in the morning, her little burps after she finishes eating, and those green eyes. Yesterday was the first day that I didn't cry. I did pretty good. Baby steps. She is doing good though! I have talked to the breeder every day and she is adjusting to life very well. She has many, many, many acres to run. That makes me happy.

2. John and I are taking a little getaway trip. Much needed, but it's 4 nights away from my girl. Ugh. And to top it off, we are missing her first soccer game. Insert guilt ridden mama feelings here.

3. We have no plans this weekend. None. And it's the most amazing thing in the world.

Ok. Sad, boring post. SORRY! I promise next week will be better. Have a super fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!