Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not Too Much Going On...

Things have been fairly quiet around the Houghtaling house. But yet, I've been really busy??? I'm trying to figure that out. :)

I've been taking a class at a local church on Sunday nights. Have you heard of it???
Basically, I'm trying to get John and I out of debt. Which has caused me to cut up these...
We are now on a strict budget, with a strict allowance every week, and are paying cash for everything. I'm really excited about our financial future!!
Last Saturday night, John had a poker party. Who knew Ava was a Texas Hold'em fan?
We've just been hanging out and doing our weekly routine of gymnastics and swim lessons. And you wouldn't believe how much Ava has grown. She went from a 3T to a 4T. She is growing tall and thinning out in the belly. We need a 4T just for the height. John measured her and she grew an inch and half in 6 weeks!!
And here's a cute little Ava story...Tonight we were going to get our taxes done. So, I grabbed her bag with all the coloring books and crayons in it. She looks at it and says "Are we going to church?" Haha!! We were cracking up!
Hope this finds everyone well!!
Love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!