Sunday, February 19, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I love Valentine's Day! Not for me and John...we don't celebrate. I love it for Ava!! It's so sweet! Ava had 2 parties at school. They do it on 2 different days so that most kids can participate. I think it's so cute seeing all those Valentine's from the little kids. Ava brought home bags of goodies both days!
She enjoyed going through all of her Valentines each night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A couple of weeks ago, we gathered with our FCC friends for our annual Panda's play session. But this time, Mama Katie brought a map an...
-
This past Saturday was Cheer For A Cure! This is the big cheer competition that Genoa Schools host for surrounding teams. Because it...
-
We do. We spent a fun morning with our Panda's group decorating and packing bags for local foster families. One of our awesome mama...
No comments:
Post a Comment