I decided today was the day. I asked her if she was ready and she said she would be right back. And strolled into the kitchen in this outfit?? Really??
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Gingerbread Cookies
Recently Ava watched an episode of Little Bear and they were making gingerbread cookies. It's all she has talked about. She has asked me everyday to make them....
I decided today was the day. I asked her if she was ready and she said she would be right back. And strolled into the kitchen in this outfit?? Really??
I would have made them sooner had I realized that I had everything we needed in our cupboards.
I decided today was the day. I asked her if she was ready and she said she would be right back. And strolled into the kitchen in this outfit?? Really??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A couple of weeks ago, we gathered with our FCC friends for our annual Panda's play session. But this time, Mama Katie brought a map an...
-
This past Saturday was Cheer For A Cure! This is the big cheer competition that Genoa Schools host for surrounding teams. Because it...
-
We do. We spent a fun morning with our Panda's group decorating and packing bags for local foster families. One of our awesome mama...
Now that's a dedicated Mother!!! Way to go, Sara:)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa!!
ReplyDelete