Monday, March 14, 2011

Our Weekend

It was a quiet, low key weekend around here! And it was much needed!!

Daddy was still super sick all weekend. He had strep throat and was literally in bed from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon. He isn't 100%, but definitely better! Yea!!

My mom took Ava for a couple of hours Friday night so I could rest my eyes after my appointment. We did nothing. Just laid around all night. Aaahhhh....

Saturday, Ava and I did the Walmart trip! She isn't the best person to go shopping with, but she loves to push the cart!


Saturday night, Ava and I made her treats for St. Patrick's Day to take to school. There were many options, but since the kids are only 2, I kept it simple.

Once I got her off the counter...

(and she always takes her clothes off!!!)

We took green M&M's


Unwrapped some Rolo's

(she didn't eat any!)

Plopped them on some pretzels, put them in the oven, put the M&M's on top


Put them in a bag with a green ribbon...


And hopefully they will all enjoy it!
Sunday, we went back to Imagination Station with Belinda and Kimi! Ava definitely explored more and we did some things outside of the Kids Area.
We colored...

(doesn't she look weird without a hair bow? She didn't want one in yesterday!)
We played with sailboats


Checked out the submarine


played in the sand


danced on the big piano


Ava and Kimi


She had so much fun! She was super tuckered by the time we left!!

Looking forward to the warm temps this week!
Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!