Houghtaling Girls
Monday, April 6, 2026
Gym Photos
As I mentioned previously, I am on a journey. I had hit a pretty big plateau. So I decided to kick it up a notch.
I've been sending gym photos to the family as proof. I thought I would share here so I can look back and remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Tree Hill Tour
Roots
A couple of weeks ago, we gathered with our FCC friends for our annual Panda's play session. But this time, Mama Katie brought a map an...
Cheer For A CURE!
This past Saturday was Cheer For A Cure! This is the big cheer competition that Genoa Schools host for surrounding teams. Because it...
FCC Cares
We do. We spent a fun morning with our Panda's group decorating and packing bags for local foster families. One of our awesome mama...
No comments:
Post a Comment