Tuesday, August 22, 2023

795 Cup

We have officially started High School Soccer. 
I cannot believe we are here. When she was 5, she talked about playing in high school. I'm so excited for her!

First up was the 795 Cup. This is actually a tournament hosted by Genoa Soccer so we got to hang close to home. It was a long weekend for me because when she wasn't playing, I was working. 

But these girls did amazing!! 
7 games in the July heat and they took 2nd place!!! 
















Her Arsenal coach came to watch! So we grabbed all of the old Arsenal players (because they all play with different teams now) and took a group shot. So fun! 

The weekend didn't fair well for me. 
A soccer ball missed the goal and landed and shattered my windshield. 
I'm still fighting through this. More on that later. 


The heat and exhaustion caught up. 
I grabbed a lemonade from the food truck, drank half then added vodka. 


And spent the rest of the night in the pool. Haha!!


Thank you to all the friends and family who came to watch! 
It's going to be a great season!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!