Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Park with Nana

Sunday we had a SUPER lazy day. I don't think Ava was too happy with that so she was begging to get out of the house around 5:00. At about 5:01, the perfect call came in...

Nana: Ava, would you like to spend the night?
Ava (while throwing on shoes and coat): YES!!!!

Little girl opted out of ice cream with her mama and daddy and went straight to Nana's where they took the dogs to the park and played for a little bit. Here are the pictures I received throughout the evening...


I think she had a pretty good time!! And now a story...an Ava story, no less...

Setting the scene:
I'm driving, Ava's buckeled in the back. On our way to work and school, respectively.

Ava: Mom, do you know my name?
Me: Yes, I named you.
Ava: When I was in your belly?
Me: No, when you were in your birthmom's belly. Remember Daddy and I came to China?
Ava: Yes, you adopted me! And then we adopted Chloe and we are going to adopt Addy Grace.
Me: That's right!
Ava: After Addy Grace, can we please be done with adoption????
Bahahahahahahaha!! This kid! Too much!

Ok, ok...one more:
We are all getting ready for bed. Ava and I are in our jammies.
Ava: Daddy, are you going to put your jammies on?
Daddy: No, I don't really wear jammies.
Ava: Oh, just your handsome panties??

That me think of another...TMI for me but so funny!
This morning I'm getting dressed. My "panties" are red with a gold band.
Ava: Wow, are those the panties you wear when you go dancing??
LOL! What?? I have no idea where that came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!